We understand that losing a dog or cat is a very upsetting and stressful experience. The Animal Shelter staff wants to help reunite you with your pet as soon as possible.
If your dog or cat is lost:
- Submit a Lost Pet Report.
- Visit the shelter to look for your pet and review the lost and found pets book at the front desk.
- Post signs in your area in the event someone has found your pet
If you find a dog or cat:
- Submit a Found Pet Report.
- Visit the shelter to review the lost and found pets book at the front desk.
- Post signs in your area in the event someone near you may be looking for their pet.
For more information visit the Chesterfield County Animal Services Unit
This information is provided by Chesterfield County, Virginia, a FIRST CHOICE community